Thursday, January 12, 2012

Fear and Loathing.

Hey folks,

So i wanted to tell you all more about myself and whats going with me. So to start a little back story, ever since i was little i wanted to draw its all i did. When i was 16 i wanted to do it as a career that is the dream. Which brings me to now. Of late i've been having a crisis of faith if you will. Lost faith in the dream. I want to draw comics for a career but bills gotta be paid same as rent. So i have a full time job which sucks most of my energy. So i live an artistic struggle between the job for money and the thing that makes me happy. I know there are lots of artists with the same issue. I just felt the need to get this off my chest.

Now in the last couple of days i have some big art projects that i'm really excited to do which have made me want to be in the studio. So i think the only real solution to this issue i've been having is to change my thinking and my priorities. So i'm happy to say since writting this i've spent more time in the studio but im still searching for that balance and i guess i always will.

Peace.
LA


No comments:

Post a Comment